Sunday 21 July 2013

Kagerou Project [Part1]

..Hey! Yo! Long time no see na~
It has been a while that I didn't update my blog (about 3 week)    ...Gomen ne! (Sorry!)
...Last week ,I have Mid-Term Exam , so I have no time to update it .
Today , I have a chance to do my blog ..and  I have LOTS!! of things that I wanna post :)

 Started with Kagerou Project!!


[I will divide its into 4 part , because it has too many to post it at once..]

Kagerou Project -  is a series of songs written by Shizen no Teki-P, who is also known as "Jin" . The series has two novels and a manga adaption that connect all the songs together. A crossfade of the album, Mekakucity Days ("Mekakucity" being a portmanteau of "mekakushi"/"blindfold" and "city")

The first of these songs was uploaded to Nico Nico Douga in 2011, and in May 2012, the first full album, "Mekakucity Days", was released, complete with a DVD second disc.

..Let's go to the Intro~


..seems interesting right? ..
In my first sight , It's looks very interesting !! 
.
.
.

And this is the OP track of the series

チルドレンレコード (Children Record)

.
.
.

and That's all today!
see you again on my next post , "Kagerou Project Part2!!



No comments:

Post a Comment