Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Eve & Google Games & My Mid term Exam

Yesterday was 24th of December..
The day before Christmas or what we called  "Christmas Eve"
and also ... It was the day before the 2nd day of Midterm exam.
that mean I had to spend all day reading a book and practicing the lesson.
but .. when I had to read the last subject , My concentrate was disturbed by the Google game!!
Yes! .. I opened my facebook while I was reading.
and All my new feed was contained with Google game (which my friends shared it to me)
Google game ,  Google game  , Google game everywhere!!
Many as I couldn't control myself not to click it.


[Google Santa Tracker]
.
.
.
And this is an example of Google games







Aww.. Google!!  you took me to spend my last 2 hour to play all of your games (ι´Д`)ノ 
It's too adorable games , too cute and so attractive!!
(,,#TДT): ぁぁぁぁぁぁぁぁぁ~




No comments:

Post a Comment