Wednesday 25 December 2013

My New Glasses

In the morning , My glasses is broken.
This is very awful since I have to go to school to doing the Midterm exam.
The thing that I do is to fix it temporary by using glue and Scot tape.
At least , It better than going to school without any glasses and having an sight problems.
............................................................................................................................................
When I comeback home , Dad and mum take me to buy a new glasses at Mega Bangna.
I take an hour to choose the new ones
and finally this is what I choose..



















It 's lil' bit different from my old ones
but I like it :)  ...Thank

and if you want to see my old glasses (the ones which is broken)
there you are ..

No comments:

Post a Comment